Quick Sign Up
About Zenwork, Inc.
Our practices comply with all applicable U.S. laws and requirements. We are located in the United States and this is a U.S.-based web site, hosted in the US based physical data center. As we continue to develop our web site and take advantage of technologies to improve the services we offer, this policy likely will change. When we change it, we will post the change(s) on our web site. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate online notice to you.
Privacy Shield Framework Privacy Statement: -
What Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use It?
“Personal Information” or “Information” means information that
(1) Is recorded in any form;
(2) Is about, or pertains to a specific individual; and
(3) Can be linked to that individual;
(4) Can directly or indirectly identify an individual
“Sensitive Personal Information” means personal information that reveals race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or that concerns an individual’s health. Zenwork services do not include the collection of Sensitive Personal Information.
We may collect various types of personal information from you, depending upon how you use our site. The categories of personal information we collect may include:
(1) Your first and last name
(2) A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town.
(3) Your e-mail address.
(4) Your telephone number.
(5) If you make a purchase on our site, your credit card number and related information.
(6) Tax Identification Number (Social Security Numbers and Employer Identification Number) for e-filing recipient tax forms to the IRS.
Purpose of Using the Information:
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
(1) To fulfil your requests for products and services;
(2) To provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the site;
(3) To contact you with information and offers from OUR COMPANY ONLY;
(4) To review site usage and operations;
(5) To address problems with the site, our business or our products and services; and
(6) To protect the security or integrity of the site and our business. We do not share data with any third party marketing agencies or affiliates.
This information may be used in order to:
(1) Remember the products in your shopping cart;
(2) Recognize you when you return to the site;
(3) Improve and personalize your experience on our site;
(4) To monitor web activities on our website; and
(5) Monitor site usage and analyse the behaviour of site visitors.
Customer Data Sharing
We do not share or otherwise disclose any information collected from and about customer to any third parties. In some rare instances Data collected from the customers are shared with
(1) Other companies, credit bureaus or government agencies in connection with issues related to fraud, credit or debt collection;
(2) Government agencies. We share only that data which is required to fulfil tax reporting requirements of the customer. Our data hosting services provider have a contractual obligation which prohibits them from making any use of the data beyond what is required to fulfil their obligations.
(3) To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
Zenwork shall ensure that the information which is disclosed subscribes to the Principles and are subject to law providing the same level of privacy protection as required by the Principles.
How can I Change My Information?
You may change or update your personal information by logging in to your account. You will have an Individual access to your account. If for some reason you are unable to change your personal information online, you may email a request to email@example.com for further assistance.
We have taken certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction which we collect from site visitors. Although information sent to and from us is secured according to industry best practices, we cannot guarantee the security of Information on or transmitted via the Internet. We shall take reasonable steps to protect the Information.
Zenwork process only that Information which is relevant for the purpose for which it was collected from the customers. We ensure that the Personal Information is accurate, Complete and reliable for its use. Zenwork shall only put in use the personal information collected, in a way that is consistent and pertinent with the purpose for which it was collected. Zenwork will take all steps that is reasonable to ensure that the information collected is accurate, reliable and complete for its use. Endeavours will be made by Zenwork to ensure that the information collected is accurate, reliable and complete for its use.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Basis
Zenwork collects and processes your personal information only if it is provided by you. As per the GDPR, we can process your personal data legally only with your consent, which is referred to as “Legitimate Interest” which means that, you have provided your personal data with your own interest to us to either provide a service from our site or to contact you using the details you have provided. As per GDPR, the legal basis for processing personal information is contractual obligation. Therefore, we process customer’s personal data only if they have provided the data to Zenwork.
Our Policy for Children
We do not direct the site to, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from, children under thirteen, unless children information is included part of required tax reporting for the various agencies.
Transfer of personal Data Internationally
As per Chapter 5 of General Data Protection Regulation, we shall inform you if we transfer or intend to transfer your information which we hold on you to countries outside the USA. The information that you will provide us may be transferred to and maintained on computers/servers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction but will be always under strict conditions of confidentiality. We have taken steps to ensure that our subsidiaries and those who process data on our behalf enter into the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission, to safeguard the personal information which is transferred to and from the EEA and beyond. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, Zenwork transfers personal information to the United States for processing. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
Third Party Websites
How long my information is saved?
Thank you for visiting our website. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please send an email to: Privacy@Zenwork.com
Effective Date: May 25th, 2018